We’re happy to work with you to customize a program specifically for your group.
Lotus Lake Discovery Center
4785 Vermont Route 14
Williamstown, VT 05679
Coming from the North
– Located off I-89 at exit 5, follow the signs on Rt. 64 for Williamstown and Rt. 14. Turn right (south) onto Rt. 14
– Lotus Lake (known as Cutter Pond on Vermont maps) is located just 2 miles south of Williamstown.
– On Rt. 14 look for our big red barns on the left hand side and turn into our drive at our sign “Lotus Lake Camp and Lotus Lake Discovery Center”.
Coming from the South
– Located off I-89 at exit 3 (Royalton), take 107 east 1/2 mile to Rt. 14, take a left (north) onto Rt. 14 north.
– Continue north on Rt. 14 through East & North Randolph, and East Brookfield, pass through the Williamstown Gulf (steep hills on both sides of the road).
– Coming out of the “Gulf” there is a big white farm house on the right (our offices). 1/4 mile past this on the right is our big red barn and sign for “Lotus Lake Camp and Discovery Center”, the driveway is after the sign.